What should I do before using MoonPay on CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and bind 2FA (Two-factor Authentication)
You need to register a CoinEx account and bind 2FA before using MoonPay. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
2. Complete ID verification
You need to register your MoonPay account and complete ID verification before using MoonPay. Please check out the step-by-step guide here: How can I verify my identity?
How to Sell Cryptos via MoonPay?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account and click [Fiat] at the top navigation bar.
2. Click [Sell], select the crypto and fiat currency, then choose MoonPay and click the [Sell] button. (Take BTC as an example)
3. Enter the amount to sell on the order page, and click [Confirm Selling] after double-checking.
Note: There are minimum and maximum order limits on MoonPay. Please adjust your selling amount accordingly.
4. Read the reminder and click [Got it and visit now].
5. Enter the Email you register with MoonPay, and click [Continue].
6. Enter the verification code sent to your Email address, and click [Continue].
7. Enter card details and click [Continue].
9. After the order is created and internal checks are completed, please click [View deposit details].
10. Send BTC to the specified wallet address according to the instructions.
Note: Please be aware that the public chain you choose when withdrawing must match the public chain associated with the deposit address.
11. After receiving your BTC, MoonPay will send the fiat currency to your bank account within 2 days. You can monitor the progress of your transaction on the order status.
1. Reference Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by MoonPay.
2. After the order is completed, you can check the order status on MoonPay.
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during the process, please contact MoonPay customer support for further assistance.