What should I do before using OnRamp on CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and bind 2FA (Two-factor Authentication)
You need to register a CoinEx account and bind 2FA before using OnRamp. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
2. Log in to OnRamp account and complete ID verification
You need to log in to your OnRamp account and complete ID verification before using OnRamp. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
How to buy cryptos via OnRamp?
1. Visit CoinEx Official Website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and click [Fiat] at the top navigation bar.
2. Click [Buy], select the fiat currency INR and the cryptocurrency you want to buy, then select OnRamp and click [Buy]. (Take USDT as an example.)
Note: Currently, OnRamp supports purchasing USDT and ETH.
3. Enter the purchase amount, and then click [Confirm Purchase].
Note: There are minimum and maximum order limits on OnRamp. Please adjust your buying amount accordingly.
4. Read the "Attention" notes carefully, and click [Got it and visit now] to access the OnRamp website.
5. Enter your Phone number to get the 6-digit OTP code, then click [Verify] and log in to the OnRamp account.
6. Double-check the payment details and select the payment method.
7. Click on the [I HAVE PAID] button after completing the payment.
8. After the purchase is successful, you can return to CoinEx and check your [Deposit Records].
1. Reference Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by OnRamp.
3. If you've encountered any issues during the purchasing process, please contact OnRamp customer support for further assistance.