What is CoinEx Token (CET)?
CoinEx Token is an official value-added services and privileges scheme based on CoinEx exchange platform. The token is issued on Ethereum ERC 20 protocol and will be launched on a public CoinEx Chain in the future. The total CET supply is fixed at 10 billion. CET represents exclusive services and privileges on CoinEx.com and can be used in diversified scenarios.
The total CET supply is fixed at 10 billion. 50% is held by CoinEx team and the other 50% is used for free allocation to CoinEx users.
How to get CET?
1. Referral Rewards: Refer your friends to sign up and trade and you will get CET as rewards.
2. CET Airdrop: CoinEx is allocating CET for free to all CoinEx users. Please stay tuned.
3. Buy CET: Enter CoinEx trade page and buy CET with BCH/BTC/USDT etc.
What can CET do?
1. Vote for listing tokens: Coming soon
2. Use as transaction fee: Coming soon
Is deposit & withdrawal available for CET?
Deposit & withdrawal of CoinEx Token (CET) has been available since March 29th, 2018 (UTC). You can add your CoinEx Token to ETH Wallet (e.g. Imtoken) via Smart Contract and check the transaction details in ETH Blockchain explorer (e.g. https://etherscan.io/).