By signing in to your CoinEx account, you can change your Google Authenticator at [Account] - [Security].
How to change Google Authenticator?
1. After signing in, please go to [Account] - [Security];
2. Find [Bind Google Authenticator] and click [Change];
3. Save the 16-digit Secret Key on screen;
4. Open Google Authenticator in your phone, and click “+” in app to scan QR code on website or enter Secret Key manually;
5. Enter new Google Authentication code and finish binding.
Please change Google Authenticator on Web.
If you failed to sign in due to Google Authenticator loss/malfunction, please contact CoinEx and apply to reset Google Authenticator.
How to apply for resetting Google Authenticator?
1. Please submit a ticket with the title “Cannot sign in + Apply to reset Google Authenticator” to email@example.com;
2. Please provide the following documents or images and add them in the attachment:
1) Front and back photo of your valid documentation (ID, passport, drivers license);
2) Photo of you holding your valid documentation and a paper contains these contents: Date of application, your CoinEx account information (Nickname, Phone number, Email address) and your request (Bind Google Authenticator of CoinEx).
Make sure the words in the paper are clear and legible and your face is clear.
3. If you have over 10,000 dollars worth of asset in your account, please add the following additional documents:
1) Proof of current residential address, e.g. property ownership certificate, lease agreement;
2) IP addresses in Sign-in history in CoinEx;
3) Records of SMS or Email sent by CoinEx.
What should I do after submitting the documents?
1. After receiving your ticket, CoinEx will audit your documents and confirm your identity in 7 working days;
2. Once your application is verified, CoinEx will send you an Email under account firstname.lastname@example.org for resetting Google Authenticator. By clicking the link in Email, you can sign in again to your account using your Email and sign-in password and bind a new Google Authenticator under the instruction.
Please make sure the Email was sent by email@example.com. The Email will be valid in 24 hours, please finish binding in time or you might need to contact CoinEx again for a new Email.