How to apply for market making?
If your account is ID verified with over 1,000,000 USD assets and wish to apply for Market Making, please submit the following documents to us. After approval, CoinEx will set all qualified account as Market Maker LV 1.
Below is the information required for the application.
• Self or team Introduction
• Experience in market making
• CoinEx account and contact details
What about the fee discount for CoinEx Market Maker?
Accordingly, CoinEx Market Maker LV 1/2/3 will have a 50%/20%/10% discount for Taker fees while Maker fees are free of charge for all Market Makers.
Fees for CoinEx Market Maker = the original fees* fee discount.
Market Maker LV1: Taker: 0.05% Maker: 0%
Market Maker LV2: Taker: 0.02% Maker: 0%
Market Maker LV3: Taker: 0.01% Maker: 0%
Is Market Maker fee discount applicable on top of discount using CET as fees? If so, what coin will you charge as fees?
Yes, Market Maker fees discount is applicable on top of discount using CET as fees.
At Marketing Making LV1, your fee discount is 50%.
If your transaction fee is 1 BCH, your actual tx fee will be: 1 BCH * 0.5 = 0.5 BCH
Combined with the discount of using CET as fees, if the real-time rate of CET against 1 BCH is 5,000 CET, your final fee will be: 0.5 BCH * 50% * 5,000 CET/BCH = 1250 CET
How to upgrade my Marketing Making Level?
Once approved, your account will be activated as Market Maker LV1. Depending on the weekly trading volume, your Level might also change accordingly - Either upgraded to a higher level or degraded to a lower Level. ALL Market Makers are required of a Min. weekly trading volume of 100,000 USD.
1. Market Makers LV3: No.1-10 accounts with the most weekly trading volume on CoinEx or No.1 account with the most weekly trading volume of any trading pair will be upgraded to LV3 in the next week.
2. Market Makers LV2: No.11-30 accounts with the most weekly trading volume on CoinEx or No.2&3 account with the most weekly trading volume of any trading pair will be upgraded to LV2 in the next week.
3. Degrading: Two weeks in a row, for accounts whose weekly ranking or trading volume fail to meet the requirement of 1&2, CoinEx will bring down their Market Maker level.
4. Please refer to “Market Maker” for weekly ranking.
5. At Hong Kong time 24:00 of every Sunday, CoinEx will calculate all your trading volume of the week and rearrange all levels of Market Makers after calculation.