We are careful and responsible when it comes to selecting up-and-coming blockchain trading varieties and we will continue with our commitment to delivering professionalism and more cryptocurrency trading choices with good investment potential.
What are the standards for Listing Evaluation?
The factors below are to provide insight into how CoinEx evaluates tokens for listing.
CoinEx reserves full and absolute discretion to list, not list, or delist any token for trading on CoinEx regardless of how the criteria may apply to the token. The criteria are expected to be modified or changed from time to time without representations, warranties or obligations to update.
· Whether the there are potential future practical applications
· Whether the code is open-source, well-documented, peer-reviewed, and rigorously tested by contributors separate from the initial team
· Whether there are reliable records of constantly improving code after a disclosure of a vulnerability
· Whether the community is active and large
· Whether a development team exists, with publicly-identifiable developers.
· Whether the team members are experienced in related fields
· Whether the project is progressing forwards with publicly-identifiable trace.
6. Market Capitalization
· Whether the capitalization aligns with customer demand and proves to be reasonable
How long does it take to evaluate?
Depending on the numbers of qualified projects, it may take 5 to 15 business days for us to evaluate a single project.
Will you publish the result of Listing Evaluation?
For projects to be listed, we will publish the project report once it is listed on CoinEx.
For projects that have unfortunately failed the Listing Evaluation, the reasons are available upon request from the team and CoinEx users.