Ask, Bid & Mine CET
CoinEx has released “Ask, Bid & Mine CET” on September 1st, 2018 (HKT): Place limit orders to share 10% of daily targeted mining yield of CET.
1. Duration: From September 1st, 2018 (HKT) till“Trade-driven Mining” ends
2. Rewards: 10% of daily targeted mining yield of CET
3. Qualifications: MORE than 100 USD per order in all trading pairs & No more than 5% higher or lower than Market price
4. Credit Calculation:
1) During the promotion, CoinEx will rank all qualified LIMIT ORDERS by price and time precedence and take a random snapshot of the ranking every minute. According to the result of the snapshot, top 30 of both Ask & Bid orders in ALL trading pairs will be credited accumulatively.
2) Limit orders of ALL trading pairs in Exchange are qualified for the promotion.
3) Rule of calculation:
Based on the result of the minute snapshot, No.1 order of Ask will be credited with 30 points. For the following asking orders, the credit decreases by 1 point each lower rank.
No.1 order of Bid will be credited with 60 points. For the following bidding orders, the credit decreases by 2 point each lower rank.
5. Reward allocation: Everyday at 0:00 (UTC), CoinEx will rank all ACCOUNTS by their accumulated credits and allocate CET rewards to TOP 100 accounts in their Exchange wallet:
6. Reward: 10% of daily targeted mining yield of CET PER Day.
|No.1||Daily Reward * 10%|
|No.2~4||Daily Reward * 5%|
|No.5~10||Daily Reward * 3%|
|No.11~20||Daily Reward * 1.3%|
|No.21~50||Daily Reward * 0.8%|
|No.51~100||Daily Reward * 0.4%|
7. CoinEx reserves the rights of final explanation of the announcement.
Rule update of “Ask, Bid & Mine CET” - Sept. 5th at https://www.coinex.com/announcement/detail?id=125
Currently, the daily targeted mining yield for “Trade-driven Mining” is 10 MILLION CET so the daily reward for “Ask, Bid & Mine CET” is 10% of 10 MILLION CET - 1 MILLION CET.
For details of mining yield reduction, please refer to the official announcement:
FAQs of Ask, Bid & Mine CET
1. How long will “Ask, Bid & Mine CET” last?
It lasts from September 1st, 2018 (HKT) till“Trade-driven Mining” ends
2. Who are qualified for the promotion?
All CoinEx users, regardless verified or not, can take part in it
3. Is there any restriction when placing limit orders?
Only limit orders which are worth more than 100 USD in all trading pairs count, no more than 5% higher or lower than market price count as valid orders for this promotion.
4. Do all trading pairs count?
Yes, all trading pairs count in this event.
5. Is there an upper limit on how many limit orders I can place?
No, there is not an upper limit on how many limit orders.
6. How are the qualified orders ranked?
CoinEx will rank all qualified LIMIT ORDERS by price and time precedence.
LIMIT ORDERS of the same price will be ranked by its submitted time: The earlier, the higher.
7. Which orders will get rewarded with points?
According to the snapshot result of every minute, top 30 of BOTH Ask & Bid ORDERS in ALL trading pairs will be credited accumulatively.
At the time of the snapshot, limit orders that are OUTSIDE top 30 or partly/entirely executed will NOT be included in the snapshot or rewarded with points. For partly unexecuted limit orders that are in top 30, they will still be rewarded the points.
8. Any upper limit of rewarded points per account per minute?
Points will be rewarded to the top 30 of BOTH Ask & Bid ORDERS in ALL trading pairs. For instance, according to the result of a snapshot, top 30 of both Ask & Bid orders in ALL trading pairs are actually placed by the same ACCOUNT, this account will credit ALL points of the very minute.
9. When will I get my points?
Once a minute, the rewarded points will be allocated to your account right after the snapshot is taken.
Please note that points cannot be converted into CET and are zeroed out at 0:00 (UTC).
10. When will CoinEx allocate the rewards for Ask, Bid & Mine CET?
Every day at 0:00 (UTC), CoinEx will rank all ACCOUNTS by their accumulated credits and allocate CET rewards to TOP 100 accounts in their Exchange wallet.
Please note that during the promotion, every account can only be rewarded with CET ONCE A DAY.
11. What is market price?
Market price = (Ask 1 + Bid 1) /2