What is account verification?
Having your account verified not only adds an extra layer of security on your digital assets and CoinEx account but grants you more privileges as a verified user as well.
· Unlimited withdrawal: Unverified accounts have a withdrawal limit per day while advanced verified accounts do not.
· Qualifications for CoinEx events: Verified CoinEx accounts are qualified to take part in CoinEx events such as airdrops, trading competitions and among others.
Currently, CoinEx accounts can be basic and then advanced verified. The higher the verified level, the more privileges.
Basic & Advanced Account Verification
Basic verification requires you to submit your legitimate identification to prove the authenticity of the owner of the account and secure your account safety.
Advanced verification employs web came to verify your account, adding an extra layer of security on your CoinEx account.
How can I have my CoinEx account basic/advanced verified?
You may have your account basic verified on CoinEx website and app.
1. After your account is signed in, navigate to [Account] - [My Info]
2. Click [Verify] - [Personal]
3. Choose your nationality, enter your name
4. Choose ID type, enter the ID number and upload pictures of the front and back of your ID
5. Upload a photo of you holding the front of ID document and statement. Please write down the date of submission and "CoinEx".
6. Click [I promise to be the legitimate owner of these ID documents] and [Submit] to complete the process.
1. After your account is signed in on CoinEx app, navigate to [Account]-[ID Verification]
2. Tap on [Basic ID Verification]
3. Select your nationality, enter your name
4. Select ID type
5. Upload pictures of the front and back your ID
6. Upload a photo of you holding the front of ID document and statement. Please write down the date of submission and "CoinEx".
7. Click [I promise to be the legitimate owner of these ID documents] and [Submit] to complete the process.
Advanced Account Verification
For you to have your account advanced verified, please download CoinEx app.
1. After your account is signed in, navigate to [Account]-[ID Verification] section
2. Tap on Advanced Verification
3. Follow the instructions to complete the process
1. What do I need to submit for account verification?
For Basic Verification:
1. Pictures of the front and the back of your identification
2. A statement containing the date of submission and "CoinEx"
3. A picture of you holding the front of ID document and the statement
Note: Please make sure the info you submit is legitimate and correct and upload clearly visible pictures within 5M.
2. Why is there only [passport] I can choose after the nationality is selected?
Depending on your countries and region, the information you need to submit for basic verification may vary. Please refer to the instructions on the page when you verify your account and upload the information as required.
3. How long will it take for me to know the result?
After your information is submitted, you will be informed of the result within 24 hours via email and SMS.
4. What are the requirements for the information of verification?
1. Make sure the identification is authentic and the pictures of identification are clearly visible.
2. Make sure the pictures you upload are unretouched.
3. Make sure the contents of the statement (date of submission and "CoinEx") are handwritten.
4. Make sure you are the only person in the pictures
5. Make sure your selfie and the statement are clearly visible
5. Why is there an error uploading the information of verification?
Please refresh the page and try again later and double-check if size is within 5M. Besides, you may verify your account on CoinEx app.
6. Why is my verification rejected even though I have submitted all the information as instructed?
Please refer to the email or SMS notification for the specific reasons for the rejection and submit it again. Please note that CoinEx has a zero-tolerance attitude towards account verification with unauthentic information and fake ID and will ban those accounts after confirmation.