1. Limit Orders
A limit order is used to Long Buy or Short Sell contracts at a specified price. With Limit Orders, you can choose when to trigger the order.
· Good Till Cancelled (GTC): The order remains in effect until executed or canceled.
· Immediate or Cancel (IOC): The remaining portions are canceled
· FillOrKill (FOK): The order is to be executed in its entirety as soon as it is placed. If not so executed, the order is to be canceled.
2. Market Orders
A market order is an order to be executed immediately at current market prices. Its trading volume is tied to your Available Balance.
3. Stop Limit Orders
You can place a stop limit order in advance and the Trigger Price. It will be placed when the price hits the specified number. Execution Time and Trigger Time can also be set in advance. Settings for Execution Time for both Stop Limit and Limit Order are the same. Settings for Trigger Time are as follows:
· Last Price (By default): The order is to be triggered when the Last Price hits the Trigger Price.
· Mark Price: The order is to be triggered when the Market Price hits the Trigger Price.
· Index Price: The order is to be triggered when the Index Price hits the Trigger Price.