1. Go to CoinEx websitewww.coinex.com, sign in to your account, and click [Account] in the dropdown menu of the top right corner.
2. On the page of [Account], select [API] and click [Create API key].
3. On the page of [Create API key], fill in [Note] (the name of API), enter [Usable IP addresses], and you can check the box of [Withdrawable] if you need it. Then get a SMS code or GA code, enter it and click [Submit]. Note: Please only enter the IP addresses that require API in [Usable IP addresses].
4. After you create it successfully, please definitely keep your [Access ID] and [Secret Key]. The secret key will only be shown once, so to keep the safety of your account, please do not share it.
How to add an address to the whilte list of withdrawal? 1. Select[API] on the page of [Account], and then click [Add address to white list].
2. Fill in [Note], select [CoinEx address], enter the CoinEx account and enter the GA code or SMS code when you receive one. Then click [Submit]; if you can select [Withdrawal address], enter the information of [Coin] and [Address] and the rest will be the same.
3. Enter the [Email verification code] when you get one. 4. Following the steps above, you will successfully add the address to the whitelist of withdrawal.