1. Go to CoinEx websitewww.coinex.com, sign in to your account then click [Account] in the dropdown menu on your right-hand side..
2. Under the [Account] panel, select [API] and click [Create API key].
3. Click on [Create API key], fill in [Note] (the name of API) then enter [Usable IP addresses], check the box of [Withdrawable] if you need a withdraw permission for your API. Hit [ Get SMS code] or [GA code] then click [Submit]. Note: You're suggested to use the normal IPv4 & IPv6 public net address and gateway is needed if you're using a dynamic IP address.
4. After you create it successfully, please definitely keep your [Access ID] and [Secret Key]. You could check your API key in your [API Settings] in case you forget it. Note: Access ID and Secret Key are essential for the safety of your account, please keep it safely.
How to whitelist a CoinEx/withdraw address? 1. Select[API] on the page of [Account], and then click [Add address to white list].
2. Fill in the details on the page, enter the SMS/GA code then hit [ submit ] to complete the process.
3. Enter the [Email verification code] received in your bounded email address. 4. Following the steps above, you've successfully whitelisted CoinEx account/withdraw address.(Select them later for your withdraw request)