Sub Account is one type of account provided by CoinEx and it is connected to your parent account. More types of trading will be available through Sub Account. There’s no limit on the number of sub accounts. In this feature, you can create, freeze, unfreeze, or delecte any existing account. Sub accounts can only transfer assets to the parent account.
1. Go to CoinEx website www.coinex.com, sign in to your account, and click [Account] in the dropdown menu of the top right corner.
2. On the page of [Account], select [Sub account Management] and click [Enable sub account].
3. Enter the domain name and then click [Enable sub account].
Note: the domain name can’t be changed once it is set!
4. After the domain name is added, click [Add a sub account] in [Sub account Management].
5. Set your [Account name], [Password] and Google Authenticator,
6. After it’s finished, click [Send it to my email] to back up the account name and domain name.