About Futures delivery
1. The delivery rules vary from Markets to Markets on CoinEx Futures Trading. The delivery date and price will be displayed in advance, please refer to the announcement for details.
2. When trading on Futures, your current PNL cannot be transferred if there are any liquidations in process or loans on your futures accounts; During delivery, your positions will be delivered at delivery prices if there are any liquidations in process or loans on your futures accounts and the bankrupt positions caused will be delivered by socializing losses.
3. Losses socializing: Ratio = Total Current Loss/Profits, when the current delivery amount by socializing losses is equal to the current profits * Ratios of Socializing losses.
4. After the losses are socialized, the remaining assets in one’s Futures Account will be automatically transferred to the Spot Account and the delivery is completed.
5. If any market manipulations are detected before, during or after delivery and settlement time, causing drastic fluctuations or settlement ratio abnormality, CoinEx might postpone delivery and settlement time accordingly and please refer to the announcement for details.
What can I do to lower down forced liquidation risk?
1. Reasonably leverage in Margin Trading and adjust your positions
2. Learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating your positions.
3. Add margin on your positions in time and make sure your Risk rate > Forced Liquidation rate.
1. As an innovative investment, please evaluate your investment carefully before participation.
2. Futures Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.
3. Futures traders should also reasonably use leverage, adjust their positions, and learn when to take profits or cut losses by liquidating positions.