How can I borrow funds?
You may navigate to the Margin Trading or Margin Assets page, click on Borrow. The largest loan available = ( Total Assets - Unpaid Borrowed Funds - Unpaid Interest) * ( Highest Leverage - 1) - Unpaid Borrowed Funds
How is the loan interest calculated?
1) Interest calculation: The interest is calculated once every 24 hours upon each successful loan you make, and will not be accumulated over the unpaid interest.
2) Settlement: The loans are settled in chronological order with first the interest and then the borrowed funds being cleared. When both the loan and interest are paid, the status of the order will be changed to “Paid” and no more interest for this order will be calculated.
3) Loan cycle: 30 days with Auto-renewal enabled by default. Auto-payment will be triggered if you default on the loan.
4) Auto-renewal: The loan is automatically renewed with the latest interest and cycle.
5) If Auto-renewal is disabled, alerts will be then be made 72 hrs, 24 hrs, 8hrs, and 1 hr before the expiry date. When Auto-renewal is enabled but the Insurance Fund is insufficient to cover the loan, alerts will then be made with the expiry date extended by 24 hrs. After this 24 hrs, auto-renewal will be triggered if the loan still has not been settled by the user. The process will continue with auto-payment after another failure of auto-renewal.
6) If any airdrop, potential fork etc takes place and generates new assets, please refer to the announcement for specific details.
Margin Trading not only allows you to magnify gains with fewer funds but can also saddle you with amplified losses when the market moves against you. Therefore, we strongly advise entry-level users not to use highly leveraged trading to avoid forced liquidation or even bankruptcy.