What is CoinEx Lending?
CoinEx Lending is a product that increases the value of coins, and 70% of the interest income from borrowed coins of margin trading on CoinEx will be allocated to the users against the ratio of the holdings in the their lending accounts. After transferring idle assets to the lending accounts, the users will receive revenues yielded by their lending account that features daily compound interest and no limit on the minimum deposit.
About Assets Transferring
Currently CoinEx only supports assets transferring from Spot Account to CoinEx Lending, or vice versa.
a. When assets are transferred from the spot account to the lending account, the interest will be calculated on the SECOND day of transfer instead of the first day, and on the third day the lending account will receive the yield that will be calculated at a compound rate.
b. The day when assets are transferred from the spot account to the lending account, no interest is generated.
c. UTC is adopted for the interest calculation.
d. Usually the transfers of assets are processed in real time, but if the idle assets of all the lending accounts are insufficient, the applications of transfer will be processed in time order after users return their borrowed coins, and then the part of assets can continue to receive the lending revenue.
Related Concepts of CoinEx Lending
Yesterday Income (YI): The interest income of the corresponding coin that is generated on the last day. YI = 70% of last-day interest income from borrowed coins of margin trading * (the last-day interest-bearing coins of the user’s lending account / the total last-day interest-bearing coins of all the lending accounts)
Accumulated Income: The accumulated income of the corresponding coin.
Latest Daily Interest Rate (LDIR): LDIR = 70% of the interest income of the day from borrowed coins of margin trading / the total interest-bearing coins of all the lending accounts * 100%. LDIR is updated every ten minutes.
7-Day APR (Annual Percentage Rate): The total interest rate of the last 7 days combined / 7 * 365
Rules of Interest Distribution
The interest income from borrowed coins in margin trading will be used for interest distribution. 30% of the daily distributable interest is reserved for CoinEx and this portion of income will be be spent on margin insurance funds and the proportion of bankrupt positions. CoinEx reserves the rights for future use of the funds. The remaining 70% of the daily distributable interest will be allocated to the users against the ratio of the holdings in the their lending accounts.
Supported Coins in CoinEx Lending
Currently, only USDT is supported. In future, adjustments will be made to the supported coins in CoinEx Lending based on the market environment and the risk level.