If your tokens are stolen from your wallet or account in another platform, and withdrawn to an account in CoinEx after checking, please follow the steps below and provide the required documents:
- Register your CoinEx account and complete real-name verification.
- Ensure that the information provided is legal and real, without the fabrications of the fact and the intention of framing other people.
- Detailed account of how and when the tokens were stolen.
- The screenshots of the withdrawals made in your wallet/account.
- Detailed blockchain links (clickable) of all transactions involved in the process.
If there is substantial evidence indicating the tokens were indeed stolen, the assets will be temporarily frozen by CoinEx.
Please provide us with a police report within 24 hours after submitting a support ticket. Please refer to Law Enforcement Request Guide
Once the report is received, CoinEx will work directly with law enforcement officials to handle the stolen tokens and try our best resolve your case.
Submit a ticket: https://support.coinex.com/hc/requests/new