About Liquidation Service Fee
A certain percentage of the service fee will be charged as a liquidation fee from your [To-Be-Repaid + Unpaid Interest] for each Margin liquidation, and these service fees, which is called Liquidation Service Fee, will be injected into Insurance Fund (Margin) and be used for Margin Clawback.
Liquidation Service Fee (Quote Coin) = (To-Be-Repaid Quote Coin + Unpaid Interest on Quote Coin) * Liquidation Service Fee%
Liquidation Service Fee (Base Coin) = (To-Be-Repaid Base Coin + Unpaid Interest on Base Coin) * Liquidation Service Fee%
1. Currently, the ratio for liquidation service fee is 2%. In the future, CoinEx will adjust the liquidation service fee ratio according to market changes, and please stay tuned for further announcements.
2. The liquidation service fee will only be charged ONCE after the liquidation.
3. The liquidation service fee collected will be injected into the Insurance Fund of the corresponding currency.
Liquidation Service Fee Restriction
* If the remaining assets after the liquidation (Quote coin + Base coin) ≥ Total liquidation service fee, then 100% of the liquidation service fee will be charged.
* If the remaining assets after the liquidation (Quote coin + Base coin) < Total liquidation service fee, then the liquidation service fee will be charged based on the remaining assets.
* If there are no remaining assets or clawback after liquidation, no liquidation service fee will be charged.
1. In Margin trading, it's possible to mutiply great returns with few funds. Nevertheless, the loss will also be magnified once the wrong trading direction is judged. Please avoid heavy position with high leverage in case of forced liquidation and clawback.
2. Please adjust your leverage and positions reasonably, and set TP/SL in advance to close your positions.