What should I do before using Banxa in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and enable 2FA
Before using Banxa, you should register a CoinEx account and enable two-factor authentication. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
How to Register and Log In to Your CoinEx Account
How to Bind Google Authenticator
2. Prepare valid ID documents
You need to complete ID verification when using Banxa. Please prepare your ID card, passport or driving license in advance.
If you've encountered any issues using Banxa, please refer to Banxa's FAQ or submit a ticket for further assistance.
How to Purchase Cryptos via Banxa?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Click [Buy], select the crypto you want to buy and the fiat to spend, then select Banxa and click [Buy].
3. Enter the amount to buy and click [Confirm Purchase]. (Eg. Buy BTC with 200 USD)
4. Read the "Attention" notes carefully, and click [Got it and visit now] to access Banxa website.
5. Double-check the order information and click [Create Order].
6. Enter your Email and Mobile, read the service agreements and tick the box, then click [Confirm].
7. Complete your personal details and click [Submit Verification].
8. Select the country and document type, click [Continue] and follow the instructions on the page to complete ID verification.
9. Complete your Visa/Mastercard information and click [Make Payment] to finish the order.
10. After successfully purchasing, you can return to your CoinEx account and check the deposit under [Deposit Records].
1. Reference Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by Banxa.
2. After purchasing, you can check your email inbox for order status updates. Meanwhile, you can track its status under the Deposit Records in CoinEx.
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during the process, please contact Banxa customer support for further assistance.