CoinEx Swap helps users swap between different assets with just a few clicks. With the real-time price automatically generated by the system, users can swap their selected crypto into the target crypto simply and securely. The swap is settled by spot account without concerning about pending orders and transaction fees. CoinEx Swap is supported for most assets listed.
How to use Swap?
1. Visit CoinEx official website, click [Transaction] - [Swap] after logging into your CoinEx account.
2. Select [Swap Coin] and [Target Coin] respectively. When you enter the swap amount, the estimated swappable amount will be calculated automatically. （Take swapping 0.001 BTC to some USDT as an example)
1) Select the Swap Coin [BTC]
2) Select the Target Coin [USDT]
3) Enter the BTC amount of BTC [0.001]
4) The est. swappable amount [38.0008] will be calculated automatically based on the Reference Price.
3. After clicking [Swap], double-check the Swap Order details and click [Confirm].
4. Once the swap order is executed, check the swap order status on [Last 5 Swap Records] column at the bottom of the page.
How many statuses are there for swap orders?
1. Swapping: The order is waiting for swapping execution.
2. Completely Swapped: The swap coins have been swapped to the target coins completely.
3. Partially Swapped: Due to the limited market depth, only part of the amount has been swapped. The uncompleted part will be returned to the spot account.
4. Swap Failed: Due to the limited market depth, the swap order is failed and the swap coins will be returned to the spot account.
FAQ for Swap
Q: Do I need to transfer the coins to swap?
A: There is no separate account for the Swap function. Simply deduct and add from/to your spot account.
Q: How is the swapped price calculated?
A: The swapped price will be calculated by the system based on the current market depth, and the final amount is subject to the actual transaction.
Q: How often is the reference price updated?
A: The reference price is updated every 5 seconds.
Q: Is there a daily limit to swap orders?
A: No, but there is a maximum amount for a single swap.
Q: What are the minimum and maximum limits for a single swap?
A: The minimum and maximum limits for each asset may vary, please refer to the transaction page for the specific limit.
1) When you enter the amount which is less than the minimum one, the exact min. amount will be displayed on the page.
2) Click [Max.] on the right side of the input box to get the maximum amount to swap for your current account.
Q: Do I pay fee for my swap orders?
A: Yes. The swap fee is shown on the page. VIP discount and CET deduction can be used at the same time for non-AMM trading pairs. Please refer to "Fees" for more details.
Q: Why can't I use CET as transaction fees for the swap order?
A: 1) You don't enable [Use CET as Fees] in [Preferences Settings].
2) Your CET balance on the spot account is not sufficient.
Q: Why did I receive a "Balance Insufficient" error?
A: Your spot account balance is insufficient. When the balance is insufficient, you can click [Deposit] to deposit enough coins or you can reduce the amount you want to swap.
Q: Why does the alert “swap service unavailable due to the insufficient depth of the current market" pop up after selecting coins?
A: Swap service will be unavailable in some markets due to insufficient depth. Please switch to trade directly on [Exchange] section.
Q: How to check the Swap Order Records?
A: 1) Check [Last 5 Swap Records] at the bottom of the Swap page. If you want to check all records, please click [All Records] instead.
2) Click [Orders] - [Swap Orders] at the top right part of the page to check.