What is Dock?
Aimed to be a bridge connecting users and projects, CoinEx Dock focuses on value discovery in quality projects, offering guidance to update crypto portfolios and earn new tokens with fair and open chances. It is where potential projects are brought to the market spotlight, as well as to the doorstep of our global users.
In the future, CoinEx Dock will bring quality cryptos into your premier focus, so welcome aboard with us. Let's set sail to the Crypto Metaverse and beyond.
How to Subscribe：
1. Visit CoinEx official website https://www.coinex.com, login to your account, and click [Dock] in the drop-down menu under the navigation bar [Finance].
2. Locate the project and click [Subscribe].
Note: If you cannot subscribe, please confirm if your account meets the subscription requirements for the project.
3. Read "CoinEx Dock User Agreement" and click [Agree].
4. Confirm the subscription slot, the cryptos you need to stake and pay; add or reduce the subscription slot on the right side, click [Submit] after confirmation.
5. Double-check subscription details, and click [Confirm] to complete the subscription.
6. After subscription, you may check the details in [Dock Orders].
Note: Orders can be canceled 3 times at most when the subscription is in progress.
7. The subscription can no longer be canceled after the subscription has ended. You can view the details and status of the subscription.
8. After the subscription is ended, we will announce the results of the lottery in 1-3 business days. All participants will be notified via Email or view their status directly from [Dock Orders], while the winners will receive their slots of tokens successfully subscribed in the Spot accounts.
Note: The tokens of certain projects may be frozen for a period of time and be unlocked under required circumstances. For more details, please refer to the CoinEx announcement for each project.
1. While the subscription is in progress, you can cancel the slot(s) of the subscription 3 times at most in Dock Orders. After cancelation, both your payment and staked assets will be returned to your Spot account. However, once the subscription is ended, you cannot subscribe or cancel your slot(s).
2. After the lottery ends, all staked assets will be automatically returned to the Spot account of all participants. Meanwhile, lottery winners get their subscribed tokens, and the subscription payment will be returned to those who missed the lottery.
3. If you have multiple subscription numbers and some or one of them were drawn in the lottery, you will only have to pay for the winning slot(s), while the rest of the payment and all staked assets will be automatically returned to your Spot account.
4. Requirements for each subscription may vary. Please refer to the details of specific projects. Normally, KYC verification and VIP 1 or above are required.
Please be noted that most projects on Dock are start-up blockchain projects in their early phases, and the drastic fluctuations in crypto prices may result in high investment risks. Therefore, please evaluate and participate wisely based on your risk tolerance and financial resources.
1. Why can’t I subscribe?
Subscription is not available under the following circumstances:
(1) The account doesn't meet the subscription requirements. (Requirements for each project may vary. Please refer to the details of specific projects.)
(2) Subscription slots exceed the max. amount.
(3) Subscription ended.
(4) Service is not available in the user's home jurisdiction.
2. How much is the Total Number of Slot(s)?
It is the total slots that can be won for all participants.
Total Number of Slot = Total Quota / Amount per Slot.
3. When will the next project be launched?
CoinEx Labs will strictly select and launch high-quality blockchain projects regularly. For any updates on CoinEx Dock, please stay tuned to CoinEx official announcement.
4. Why do I miss the lottery?
CoinEx Dock adopts lottery drawing as the subscription method and each participant will be assigned a lottery number systematically.
(1) When the subscription ends, the hash of the last CSC block at the last second of the subscription will be taken as the random seed number.
(2) This random seed number will be input into the random function from Python3, and a specified number (I.e. The number of total slots) of winners will be drawn.
(3) The specific algorithm is as follows: https://github.com/viabtc/lucky_number
5. Where will my payment and staked assets go after the lottery drawing ends?
(1) Missed the lottery: The payment and staked assets will be returned to Spot account.
(2) All subscription numbers drawn in the lottery: Your staked assets will be returned to Spot Account, while the subscribed tokens are allocated at the same time, as the payment for all the slots is deducted from your Spot account.
(3) Some or one of the subscription numbers drawn in the lottery: If you have multiple subscription numbers and some or one of them were drawn in the lottery, you will only have to pay for the winning slot(s), while the rest of the payment and all staked assets will be automatically returned to your Spot account.