What should I do before using Guardarian in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Guardarian.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in to your CoinEx account?
2. Add two-factor authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before purchasing digital currencies using Guardarian, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for the security of your assets.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add a two-factor authenticator here:
How to bind a phone number?
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to Purchase Crypto by Guardarian?
1. Visit CoinEx official website https://www.coinex.com, log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Click [Buy], select the cryptocurrency you want to buy and the fiat currency to spend.
3. Choose Guardarian and click [Buy].
4. Enter the purchasing amount and click [Confirm Purchase], read the prompts in the pop-up, and click [Got it and visit now]. (Eg. Buy BTC with 200 USD)
5. Double-check the order information and payment method, tick the [Terms of Service], then click [Continue].
6. Enter your BTC receiving address and authenticate with your Email/Phone number;
7. Select the country and document type, click [Next] and follow the instructions on the page to finish ID verification.
8. Complete your Visa/Mastercard information and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
9. After successfully purchasing, you can return to your CoinEx account and check it on [Deposit Records].
1. Order Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number, please be subject to the statistics once you’ve been redirected to the confirmation page on Guardarian.
2. After purchasing, you can check the order status on Guardarian; Meanwhile, you can track its status under the Deposit Records in CoinEx.
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during the purchasing process, please contact the customer support of Guardarian for further assistance.