What should you do before using Guardarian in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and bind 2FA
You need to register a CoinEx account and enable two-factor authentication before using Guardarian.
Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
2. Prepare valid ID documents
You need to complete ID verification when using Guardarian, please prepare your ID card or passport in advance.
How to Sell Cryptos via Guardarian?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Click [Sell], select the crypto you want to sell and the fiat you want to get, then select Guardarian and click [Sell].
3. Fill in the amount to sell and then click [Confirm Selling]. (Eg. Sell 0.02 BTC for USD)
Note: Guardarian has minimum and maximum order limits, please adjust your selling amount accordingly.
4. Read the "Attention" notes carefully, and click [Got it and visit now] to access Guardarian website.
5. Confirm the amount to be paid, read the agreements and tick the box, then click [Continue].
6. Follow the instructions to fill in your details, then click [Set details] to continue.
7. Select the country and document type, upload the document, then click [Next] and follow the instructions on the page to finish ID verification.
8. Double-check the transaction details carefully, and follow the instructions to make the payment.
9. After all steps are completed, you can view [Transaction Status] on Guardarian website.