What should I do before using Guardarian in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Guardarian.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in to your CoinEx account?
2. Add two-factor authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before purchasing digital currencies using Guardarian, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for the security of your assets.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add a two-factor authenticator here:
How to bind a phone number?
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to Sell Crypto by Guardarian?
1. Visit CoinEx official website https://www.coinex.com, log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Select [Sell] and the cryptocurrency you want to sell, choose Guardarian and click [Sell].
3. After entering the order page, confirm the information and then click [Confirm Selling]. (Eg. Sell 0.01 BTC)
4. Read the attention carefully, and then click [Got it and visit now] after confirming.
5. Confirm the amount to be paid, tick the [Terms of service], then click [Continue].
6. Follow the prompts to fill in your details, then click to enter the next step.
7. Select the country and document type, click [Continue] and follow the instructions on the page to finish ID verification.
8. Confirm the transaction details carefully, and follow the instructions on the page.
9. After the operation is completed, you can view [Transaction Status] here.