What should I do before using Banxa to sell crypto in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and enable 2FA
Before using Banxa, you should register a CoinEx account and enable two-factor authentication.
Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
2. Prepare valid ID documents
You need to complete ID verification when using Banxa. Please prepare your ID card, passport or driving license in advance.
How to Sell Cryptos via Banxa?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Click [Sell], select the crypto you want to sell and the fiat to receive, then choose Banxa and click [Sell].
Note: CoinEx only supports selling BTC via Banxa; The fiat currencies supported are AUD, CAD, GBP, and EUP.
3. Enter the amount and click [Confirm Selling]. (Eg. Sell BTC for AUD)
4. Read the "Attention" notes carefully, then click [Got it and visit now] to access Banxa website.
5. Double-check the order information and click [Create Order].
6. Enter your Email and Mobile, read the service agreements and tick the box, then click [Confirm].
7. Enter the SMS verification code, and click [Verify].
8. Complete your personal details and click [Submit Verification].
9. Confirm the service terms and click [NEXT] to continue.
10. Select the country and document type, upload the document and click [CONFIRM AND PROCEED].
11. Follow the instructions to go through the liveness-detection check.
12. Fill in your Bank Account Details, then click [Continue] and follow the instructions to complete the steps.
13. After all steps are completed, you can check your email inbox for order status updates.
1. Reference Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by Banxa.
2. After the order is submitted, you can check your email inbox for order status updates.
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during the process, please contact Banxa customer support for further assistance.