What should I do before using Banxa to sell crypto in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Banxa.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in to your CoinEx account?
2. Add two-factor authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before selling digital currencies using Banxa, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for the security of your assets.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add a two-factor authenticator here:
How to bind a phone number?
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to sell crypto using Banxa?
1. Visit CoinEx official website https://www.coinex.com, log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Click [Sell], select the cryptocurrency you want to sell and the fiat currency to receive.
Note: CoinEx only supports selling BTC; The fiat supports receiving: AUD, CAD, GBP, and EUP;
3. Choose Banxa and click [Sell].
4. Enter the amount and click [Confirm Selling], read the prompts in the pop-up, and click [Got it and visit now]. (Eg. Sell BTC and receive AUD)
5. Double-check the order information and click [Create Order].
6. Enter your Email and Mobile, tick the [Service Terms], click [Confirm], enter the SMS verification code, and then click [Verify].
7. Complete your personal details and click [Submit Verification].
8. Select the country and document type, click [CONFIRM AND PROCEED] and follow the instructions on the page to upload your ID.
9. Complete your Bank Account Details, then click [Continue], complete your Visa/Mastercard information, and follow the prompts to complete the steps.
10. After the operation is completed, you can view [Transaction Status] here.
1. Order Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number, please be subject to the statistics once you’ve been redirected to the confirmation page on Banxa.
2. After completed, you can check the order status on Banxa;
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during using process, please contact the customer support of Banxa for further assistance.