CoinEx provides 4 different order types for Futures trading to help you trade more efficiently and professionally.
1. To buy or sell at a set order price and amount. The order will only be executed when the market price reaches the set price or a better price. Therefore, limit orders cannot be guaranteed to be executed.
2. When placing a limit order, the available execution types include: Always Valid (AL), Immediate or Cancel (IOC), Fill or Kill (FOK), and Maker Only (MK). For more details, please refer to Introduction to Futures Execution Types.
To buy or sell immediately at the best market price. The order will be executed at the current market price after you set the amount or value.
1. To place a Stop-Limit order, you need to preset the stop price, the order price, and the amount. When the stop price is reached, the system will submit a limit order at the preset order price and amount.
2. When placing an order, you can set Latest Price, Mark Price, or Index Price as the stop price, and the available execution types include: Always Valid (AL), Immediate or Cancel (IOC), Fill or Kill (FOK), and Maker Only (MK). For more details, please refer to Introduction to Futures Execution Types.
1. To place a Stop-Market order, you need to preset the stop price and the order amount. When the stop price is reached, the system will submit a market order at the preset order amount.
2. You can set Latest Price, Mark Price, or Index Price as the stop price when placing an order.
3. When a Stop-Market order is triggered, an Auction-Style Liquidation Strategy will be applied to execute the order. This strategy determines a target price range based on the optimal price and submits limit orders according to the pricing tier. That is, every 0.5s, the order will be re-delegated with a 0.5% increase or decrease in the optimal price until the position is closed at the target price within the maximum time limit.
This helps ensure that in case of insufficient market liquidity, large liquidation orders can still be fully or partially executed within a certain time, instead of remaining unexecuted for a long time. For more details, please refer to Auction-Style Liquidation Strategy.
Additional notes on stop order type
1. Your assets will NOT be frozen after you submit the stop order. Therefore, please ensure you have sufficient balance in your account before the order is triggered.
2. Due to rapid market fluctuation, insufficient balance, system problems, etc., your stop order may not be triggered or executed, please check the [Order History] for more details.