What should I do before using Simplex in CoinEx?
Register your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Simplex.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in to your CoinEx account?
Add two-factor authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before purchasing digital currencies using Simplex, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for the security of your assets.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add a two-factor authenticator here:
How to bind a phone number? How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to purchase crypto using Simplex?
1. Go to https://www.coinex.com to log in to your account and click [Fiat] on the top.
2. Choose the fiat currency and click [Buy].
3. Confirming the order details, noted that the handling fees are included in the total payment amount. Enter the amount you want to buy, click [Confirm Purchase] and proceed to the next step. (e.g. 200 USD)
4. Read the Attention carefully and click [Got it and visit now] to the next step.
5. Choose a payment method and click [Continue] to the next step.
6. Once you've been lead to the Checkout Page on Simplex, you're required to fill in your credit card information, then click [Next] to enter the verification process.
7. After entering the verification page, you're required to upload the identity document, click [Upload Document] to the final step.
8. Enter the SMS code to authorize the payment and complete purchasing crypto on Simplex. Return to your CoinEx account and check your crypto in the [deposit records].
Please kindly be advised:
1. Transaction limits: 20,000 USD/day, 50,000 USD/month(handling fees are included)
2. Order Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number, please subject to the statistics once you’ve been redirected to the confirmation page on Simplex.
3. After purchasing, you can check order status on Simplex; Meanwhile, you can track its status under the asset history in CoinEx.
4. If you’ve encountered any issues in the purchasing process, please contact customer support of Simplex for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions in Simplex:
Which payment methods does Simples support?
What's the difference between using a credit card or debit card?
Why my location is not supported?
What is the verification process?
What happens if I don't complete the verification process?
How long until my payment is approved or declined?
My payment has been declined but I have been charged. Why?
My payment has been approved but still haven't received crypto. Why?
Can I cancel my transaction?
More questions can be found in the help center of Simplex.