What should I do before using Simplex in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and bind 2FA
You need to register a CoinEx account and add 2FA authentication for your CoinEx account before using Simplex. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
2. Prepare valid ID documents
You need to complete ID verification when using Simplex. Please prepare your ID card, passport, or driving license in advance.
How to Purchase Cryptos via Simplex?
1. Log in to CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com) and click [Fiat] at the top navigation bar.
2. Click [Buy] and select the crypto and fiat currency, then choose Simplex and click the [Buy] button.
(Take USDT as an example)
3. Enter the amount you want to buy, click [Confirm Purchase].
4. Read the reminder carefully and click [Got it and visit now] to access Simplex website.
5. Choose a payment method and click [Continue].
6. Fill in card details and click [Next].
7. Select the identity document, fill in the document details, and click [Upload Document] to continue.
8. Enter the SMS code to authorize the payment and complete purchasing crypto on Simplex.
1. Transaction limits: 20,000 USD/day, 50,000 USD/month (handling fees are included).
2. Real-time Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by Simplex.
4. If you’ve encountered any issues during the process, please contact Simplex customer support for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions in Simplex:
More details can be found in Simplex help center.