What should I do before using Simplex in CoinEx?
Registered your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Simplex.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in your CoinEx account?
Add two factor authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before purchasing digital currencies using Simplex, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for your assets security.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add two factor authenticator here:
How to add phone number?
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to purchase crypto using Simplex?
1. Go to www.coinex.com to log in your account and click [Buy Crypto] on the top.
2. Choose the fiat currency and enter the amount you want to spend. (e.g. 50USD)
3. Choose the preferred coin type. (e.g. USDT)
4. Confirming the order details, noted that the handling fees are included in the total payment amount. Click [Buy] and proceed to the next step.
5. Click [Go to Payment] to the next step.
6. Double-check the order details and hit [Go to Payment], you'll then be redirected to Simplex.
7. Once you've been redirected to the purchasing page on Simplex, you're required to enter your payment details, click [PAY NOW] to enter the verification process.
8. After entering the verification page, you're required to upload the identity document, click [Upload Document] to the final step.
9. Enter the sms code to authorize the payment and complete purchasing crypto on Simplex. Return to your CoinEx account and check your crypto in the [Asset history].
Please kindly be advised:
1. Transaction limits: 20,000 USD/day, 50,000 USD/month(handling fees are included)
2. Order Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number, please subject to the statistics once you’ve been redirected to the confirmation page on Simplex.
3. After purchasing, you can check order status on Simplex; Meanwhile, you can track its status under the asset history in CoinEx.
4. If you’ve encountered any issues in the purchasing process, please contact customer support of Simplex for further assistance.
Frequently asked Questions in Simplex:
Which payment methods does Simples support?
What's the difference between using a credit card or debit card?
Why my location is not supported?
What is the verification process?
What happens if I don't complete the verification process?
How long until my payment is approved or declined?
My payment has been declined but I have been charged. Why?
My payment has been approved but still haven't received crypto. Why?
Can I cancel my transaction?
More questions can be found in the help center of Simplex.