What is the benefit to bind non-CoinEx addresses?
After binding a non-CoinEx address, you'll get a more competitive fee rate for being a VIP, as the system will calculate the CET holding amount from both your CoinEx account and the non-CoinEx address.
How to bind the ViaWallet address to CoinEx account?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and select [Account Settings] under [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. Click [CoinEx Users] on the account setting page.
3. Click the [Bind Non-CoinEx Address] on the VIP Level page.
4. Click [Copy] to copy the [Message].
5. Open ViaWallet APP, and tap [CET] on [Wallet] page.
6. Tap [More] on the top right.
7. Select [Message Signature].
8. Paste the message from "step 4", then click [Submit].
9. Enter your security password (or use face ID) and tap [Confirm].
10. Copy [Address] and [Signature] to the pasteboard.
11. Return to the address binding page, paste the [Address] and [Signature] in the correct box, and click [Verify and Bind] to complete.
12. Check the Bound history on the same page. If you need to unbind the address, please click [Unbind] and then [Confirm].
Note: You can bind 5 non-CoinEx addresses at most.