What is the benefit to bind non-CoinEx addresses?
After binding a non-CoinEx address, you'll get a more competitive rate of being a VIP, as the system will calculate the CET holding amount from both your CoinEx account and the non-CoinEx address.
How to bind the ViaWallet address to CoinEx account?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account and click [Account] from the drop-down menu [Account Settings] in the top-right corner.
2. Click [CoinEx Users] on the account setting page.
3. Click the [Bind Non-CoinEx Address] on the VIP Level page.
4. Click [Copy] to copy the [Message].
5. Open ViaWallet APP and click [Wallet] on the bottom, then click [CET].
6. Click [More] on the top right.
7. Select [Message Signature].
8. Paste the message from "step 4", then click [Submit].
9. Enter your security password (or use face ID) and click [Confirm].
10. Copy [Address] and [Signature] to the pasteboard.
11. Open the binding page, paste the [Address] and [Signature] of "step 10" to the corresponding position, and then click [Verify and Bind] to complete.
12. Check the Bound history on the same page. Click [Unbind] and [Confirm] to unbind your address.
Note: You can bind 5 non-CoinEx addresses at most.