How is it useful of binding a non-CoinEx address?
After binding a non-CoinEx address, you'll get a more competitive rate of being a VIP, as the system will calculate the CET holding amount from both your CoinEx account and non-CoinEx address been added.
How to bind ViaWallet address to CoinEx account?
1. Go to CoinEx website https://www.coinex.com/, log in your account and click [Account Level] from the drop-down menu [Account] on the right-top corner. 2. Click [Bind Non-CoinEx Address] on the account level page.
3. Click [Copy] to copy the message into the pasteboard.
4. Open ViaWallet APP, click [Wallet] on the bottom, and then click CET coin.
5. After entering the page, click the button on the left bottom.
6. Click [Message Signature]
7. Paste the message of the "step 3" in here, and click [Submit].
8. Enter your security password and click [Confirm
9. Copy [Address] and [Signature] into the pasteboard.
10. Enter the page of "Bind non-CoinEx Address" in your CoinEx account, paste the [Address] and [Signature] of "step 9" to the corresponding position, and then click [Verify and Bind] to complete.