How is it useful of binding a non-CoinEx address?
After binding a non-CoinEx address, you'll get more competitive rate of being a VIP, as the system will calculate the CET holding amount from both your CoinEx account and non-CoinEx address been added.
How to bind a Non-CoinEx address?
1. Go to CoinEx website https://www.coinex.com/, log in your account and click [Account Level] from the drop down menu [Account] on the right-top corner.
2. Click [Bind Non-CoinEx Address] on the account level page.
3. Click [Copy] to copy the message into the pasteboard.
4. Go to CoinExChain website https://www.coinex.net/ or ViaWallet App, import the wallet and click [Message Signature].
5. Paste the message and click [Submit] to the next step.
6. Click [Copy] to get Address & Signature respectively.
7. Return to your CoinEx account and paste the [Address] and [Signature], click [Verify and Bind] to complete binding non-CoinEx address.