CoinEx didn't have telephone channels and anyone who impersonate to be one of us are scammers.
If you find any suspicious activities in your account, please do not hesitate to contact us through official channels.
1. Proactively contact you as fake CoinEx customer service or fake staff in the exchange group
2. Fake CoinEx emails, text messages, phone calls, etc.
3. Email or SMS received with false link
4. The cloned CoinEx website
5. Fake CoinEx related information found in search engines
6. Fake activities/ investment projects
7. Access public or free mobile WIFI
Fake customer service or staff in the groups
1. When the official CoinEx administrator speaks, there is an “Administrator” or “Admin” logo in the upper right corner. Please pay attention to identification.
2. The administrator will not contact you first at any time under any circumstances, nor will you ask for your account password, 2FA code and other account security information, not to mention that require you to transfer funds to address/account that not belong to you.
Emails, text messages, phone calls, etc. that fake CoinEx
1. Email/SMS Phishing:
1) Please check the "sender/contact" every time you receive Email/SMS. If you have any questions about the received emails/text messages, please ignore the information. Do not trust strangers, click on strange links, and download strange attachments. Please contact us in time to prevent more people from being deceived if you have any issues.
2) It is strongly recommended that you add the following official CoinEx email addresses to your email whitelist:
email@example.com (Customer Support)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Verification code and system notification)
email@example.com (Verification code and system notification)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Activities and information push)
2. Phone fraud
Up to now, CoinEx has not opened an official telephone channel, and the calls that claim to be "CoinEx staff xxxx" are all frauds.
The only official website of CoinEx is: www.coinex.com, so please use this website to obtain any information about CoinEx. If you have any questions, please contact us for verification.
False CoinEx information on the search engine
1. False activities
Any event held by CoinEx will be released in the first time through an announcement. In addition, you can follow the events published by CoinEx communities. If you have any questions, please contact us.
2. False investment projects
Please do not believe in any publicity activities that use small investments to obtain huge profits. Please contact us in time to prevent more people from being deceived if you find out something wrong.
Avoid access to public or free public Wi-Fi
1. The hidden programs in public Wi-Fi can tamper with web pages in the low-risk risk environment, causing the spam information continuously pop out, or insert hidden links in users' mobile phones to achieve malicious promotion and advertisement brushing.
2. The medium-risk risk is mainly to control user networks, including DNS hijacking and ARP attacks. Among them, DNS attacks can control the user's internet access range, causing users to be unable to access network, or link to malicious URLs. The process of ARP attacks is different, but the results are similar, which can also cause user network interruption.
3. High-risk risks may lead to the disclosure of user passwords and data. In addition, in public Wi-Fi networks, hackers can also obtain sensitive personal information of users through phishing, such as name, gender, work unit, bank account, etc., to further implement precise fraud.
For more security suggestions, please refer to: CoinEx Security Function Introduction