Transaction ID (TXID), also known as transaction hash, is a string of characters calculated based on the size, time, type, creator and machine of each cryptocurrency transaction. It is equivalent to the identity certificate (ID) of each cryptocurrency transaction, with uniqueness and immutability. Also, it can be regarded as the “transaction serial number" when transferring money with a bank card.
Articles in this section
- FAQ about Deposit
- FAQ about Withdrawal
- What is Address?
- What is Transaction ID ?
- What is Confirmation?
- What is Multi-protocol USDT?
- What is a Label Coin (Memo/Tag/Payment ID)?
- What is “Smart Contract” and what can it do?
- What should I do if I deposit/withdraw to the wrong address?
- Why is my available withdrawal amount less than my actual amount?