How to Access Asset Overview？
Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and select [Asset Overview] under [Assets] in the top-right corner.
Introduction to Asset Overview Page
1. Est. Total Assets
The total assets of the Spot account, Margin account, Futures account, Financial account, and AMM account.
(1) Click the "Eye" icon to hide or display assets.
(2) You may choose "BTC", "BCH", "ETH" or "USDT" as the pricing currency according to your preference.
(3) You can also set the fiat currency in [Preferences Settings].
2. Today's PNL and PNL Analysis
(1) Today's PNL = Real-time Total Assets on the day - Total Assets at 0 o'clock on the day - Net Deposit on the day - Net Transfer on the day
(2) PNL Analysis: Click [PNL Analysis] on the right of Today's PNL to visit the PNL Analysis page.
Note: All data is based on UTC+0 time zone, and data maintenance is carried out on a daily basis from 0:00 to 2:00 (UTC+0). During this period, Today's PNL will not be displayed, while other PNL data will adopt historical data before maintenance. All data will be displayed normally after the maintenance. Due to the complexity of financial data, there might be nuances and delays. The above data is for reference only.
3. Asset Portfolio
You can check your total assets in different accounts, and the asset percentage of each account.
4. Brief Introduction about the Shortcuts
(1) Click [Deposit] or [Withdraw] to visit the deposit or withdrawal page.
(2) Click [Transfer] to transfer assets between the Spot account and other accounts.
(3) Click [View] to check the details on the AMM account page.