How to reset mobile number if it is unavailable？
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), click [Log In] at the top right to enter your email and password, then click [Didn't get code?] on 2FA page. You can also click HERE to visit the reset page directly.
2. Choose [Mobile unavailable, apply to reset], and click [Confirm] to enter the reset page.
3. Read and confirm the [Reset Instructions], then click [Confirm reset].
4. Enter your email and password, then click [Next].
Note: If you forget your password, please refer to How to Reset/Retrieve Login Password.
5. Obtain and enter the Email verification code, and click [Next].
6. After verification, you will be asked to answer security questions or submit documents for manual review.
Option 1: Answer security questions
(1) Read the reminder carefully, and click [Start now].
(2) There are 4 questions related to your account. Each question has one or multiple correct answers. Please choose the correct answers based on your account.
(3) If your answers are all correct, your mobile will be reset successfully. Click [Back] to log in to your account and rebind mobile ASAP.
(4) If you fail to answer all the questions correctly, you can choose [Continue] to answer the questions or [Submit documents] for manual review.
Note: If you have used up 3 chances to answer questions, you can only reset your phone through manual review. Please click [Continue] to submit the information for manual review.
Option 2: Submit documents
(1) KYC verified: Upload a selfie photo of you holding the ID document and a hand-written statement
a. The statement should include the text 'Apply to reset Mobile on CoinEx' and the application date.
b. Please include your face and shoulders in the photo, and make sure all text in your ID document is fully visible.
(2) KYC unverified and no deposit/withdrawal records: Upload CoinEx historical email screenshots
Screenshots of historical Email notifications sent to you by CoinEx, LIMITED to notifications on successful signup and successful login (Email body should be included).
(3) KYC unverified but have deposit/withdrawal records: Upload CoinEx historical email screenshots and transaction screenshots from the counterparty
a. Screenshots of historical Email notifications sent to you by CoinEx
- LIMITED to notifications on deposits, withdrawals, and successful signup or login.
- The email body should be included in the screenshot.
b. Transaction screenshots from the counterparty
- For deposits to CoinEx, please take a screenshot from the App or website where you SENT the funds.
- For withdrawals from CoinEx, please take a screenshot from the App or website where you RECEIVED the funds.
- Crypto name, amount, transaction time and TXID should be included in the screenshot.
- Screenshots taken from email inbox or block explorer will NOT be accepted.
1. For account security, the withdrawal function will be suspended for 24 hours after resetting mobile number.
2. Mobile phone verification will be disabled after reset. To secure your assets, please rebind mobile ASAP.
How to change mobile number?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and click [Account Settings] from the menu of [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. In [Account Verification] section, click [Change] on the right of [Mobile].
3. Enter the SMS code or TOTP code, and click [Next].
4. Obtain and enter Email verification code, then click [Next].
5. Choose your country and fill in a new mobile number, obtain and enter the SMS code, then click [Next].
6. Your mobile number is changed successfully after the above steps.