How to reset email if it is unavailable？
1. Click HERE to enter the [Reset Email verify] page.
2. Read and confirm the [Reset instructions], and click [Confirm reset].
3. Enter your account and login password, then click [Next].
Note: If you lose your email and also forget your login password, please contact us for help.
4. Get and enter the SMS/TOTP code, and click [Next].
5. Enter a new email address that is not registered in CoinEx, get and enter the Email verification code, then click [Next].
6. After verification, you will be asked to answer security questions or submit documents for manual review.
Option 1: Answer security questions
(1) Read the reminder carefully, and click [Start now].
(2) There are 4 questions related to your account. Each question has one or multiple correct answers. Please choose the correct answers based on your account.
(3) If your answers are all correct, your email will be reset successfully. Click [Back] to log in with your new email account.
(4) If you fail to answer all the questions correctly, you can choose [Continue] to answer the questions again or [Submit documents] for manual review.
Note: If you have used up 3 chances, you can only submit the documents to reset your email through manual review. Please click [Continue] to submit documents.
Option 2: Submit documents
(1) KYC verified: Upload a selfie photo of you holding the ID document and a hand-written statement
a. The statement should include the text "Apply to reset Email on CoinEx" and the application date.
b. Please include your face and shoulders in the photo, and make sure all text in your ID document is fully visible.
(2) KYC unverified and no deposit/withdrawal records: Upload CoinEx historical email screenshots
Screenshots of historical Email notifications sent to you by CoinEx, LIMITED to notifications on successful signup and successful login (Email body should be included).
(3) KYC unverified but have deposit/withdrawal records: Upload CoinEx historical email screenshots and transaction screenshots from the counterparty
a. Screenshots of historical Email notifications sent to you by CoinEx
- LIMITED to notifications on deposits, withdrawals, and successful signup or login.
- The email body should be included.
b. Transaction screenshots from the counterparty
- For deposits to CoinEx, please take a screenshot from the App or website where you SENT the funds.
- For withdrawals from CoinEx, please take a screenshot from the App or website where you RECEIVED the funds.
- Crypto name, amount, transaction time, and TXID should be included in the screenshot.
- Screenshots taken from email inbox or block explorer will NOT be accepted.
Note: The withdrawal service will be suspended for 24 hours after resetting the Email.
How to change email?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and click [Account Settings] from the menu of [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. Click [Change] on the right of [Email].
3. Get and enter the SMS/TOTP code, and click [Next].
4. Get and enter the email verification code, then click [Next].
5. Enter the new email that is not registered on CoinEx, get and enter the email verification code, and click [Next].
6. You've successfully changed your Email after the above steps.
Note: The withdrawal service will be suspended for 24 hours after changing the email.