What is Sub-account?
A sub-account is accounts created under the main account on CoinEx to add variety to its crypto trading. You can create as many as you want, and have them deleted, frozen, and unfrozen. The transfers of sub accounts are limited to the main account.
How to enable sub-account?
1. Visit CoinEx website www.coinex.com, log in your account and click [Sub-account] from the menu of [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. Click [Enable Sub-account].
3. Set a login domain name, and click [Enable Sub-account]. (Once set, the domain name is unchangeable.)
How to add a sub-account ?
1. After enabling the sub-account, click [Add a sub-account].
2. Set [Account name] and [Password], enter SMS/GA code and then click [Create].
3. Click [Send it to my email] for backing up the information of the sub-account.
4. Enter the email, and click [Send].
5. Click [OK] to complete the sub-account creating.
How to use sub-account ?
1. Click [Copy address] first on the page of [Sub-account].
2. Paste the sub-account domain name to the browser, enter account name and password and click [Sign in].
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to Bind/Change/Reset Phone Number?
1. Click [Transfer] on the page of [Sub-account].
1. Click [Freeze] on the page of [Sub-account].
1. Click [Reset Password] on the page of [Sub-account].
1. Click [Edit Note] on the page of [Sub-account].
1. Click [Disable] on the page of [Sub-account].
Note: You can re-enable your sub-account in the Disabled List.
Related article: Sub Account User Guide