What is Sub-account?
A sub-account is an account created under the main account on CoinEx to add variety to its crypto trading. You can create as many as you want, and have them frozen and unfrozen. The transfers of sub-accounts are limited to the main account.
A sub-account can:
1. Trade cryptocurrencies including perpetual trading with the assets sent from the main account
2. Transfer its assets back to its main account
3. Have its own API key
How to enable sub-account?
1. Visit CoinEx website https://www.coinex.com/, log in your account and click [Sub-Account] from the menu of [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. Click [Activate Sub-Account].
3. Set a login domain name, and click [Activate Sub-Account]. (Once set, the domain name is unchangeable.)
How to add a sub-account？
1. After enabling the sub-account, click [Add a sub-account].
2. Set [Account name] and [Password], enter 2FA code and then click [Create].
3. Click [Send it to my email] for backing up the information of the sub-account.
4. Enter the email, and click [Send].
5. Click [OK] to complete the sub-account creating.
How to use sub-account？
1. Click [Copy address] first on the page of [Sub-Account].
2. Paste the sub-account domain name to the browser, enter account name and password and click [Log in].
How to Bind Google Authenticator?
How to Bind a Phone Number?
(1) Click [Frozen] on the page of [Sub-Account].
(1) Click [Edit Note] on the page of [Sub-Account].
(1) Click [Disable] on the page of [Sub-Account].
Note: You can re-activate your sub-account in the Disabled List.