What is Inter-User Transfer?
Inter-User transfer refers to the function of real-time asset transfer within the platform when both the withdrawer and the receiver are CoinEx users.
How to Use Inter-User Transfer?
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account successfully, and choose [Withdrawal] in the drop-down menu of [Assets] in the upper right corner.
2. Take USDT as an example:
(1) Search and select [USDT]
(2) Click [Inter-User Transfer]
(3) Enter your recipient's CoinEx account (Email/Mobile)
(4) Enter [Withdrawal Amount]
(5) Click [Submit] after confirmation.
Tip: If you're withdrawing cryptos to other platforms, please use [Normal Transfer]. Click HERE for more information.