1. Visit coinex.com and log in to your account successfully, choose [Withdrawal] in the drop-down menu of [Assets] on the upper right corner.
2. Take USDT-TRC20 as an example:
1) Search Coin Type [USDT]
2) Click [Normal Transfer]
3) Choose the same Protocol Type [USDT-TRC20] as your recipient platform.
3) Enter [Withdrawal Address]
4) Enter [Withdrawal Amount]
5) Click [Submit] after confirmation.
3. Based on your 2FA binding condition, enter [SMS code] or [Google Authenticator Code] for verification.
4. Confirm the withdrawal information in your email box with a system email with title of【CoinEx】Withdrawal confirmation.
Click [Reconfirm] after double-checking the withdrawal amount and withdrawal address.
Tip: For security purpose, this link is valid for ONLY 30 minutes. If you did not perform this action, please change your password or submit a ticket.
5. When the page will jump to [Confirm Withdrawal] page, please click [Authorize] after confirmation to submit the withdrawal request successfully.
6. Once the withdrawal is sent out successfully, you will receive a system email with the title of 【CoinEx】Withdrawal Request Verified. Please check it in time.
Tip: If you withdraw cryptos to another CoinEx account, it is recommended to use [Inter-User Transfer] without withdrawal fee. Click HERE for more information.