What is red packet ?
Red packet is a sharing tool provided by CoinEx for users. Users can obtain coins by receiving red packet, or invite friends by sharing.
How to share red packets ?
1. Open CoinEx App, click [Red Packet] on the page of [Home].
2. Choose [Red Packet Type] and [Red Packet Coin], enter [Total Amount] and [Quantity], choose the text of [Best Wish], and then click [Add coin into the red packet] after confirming.
3. Get and enter SMS/GA code, and click [Confirm].
4. After submitting the red packet request, please enter the binding email address to confirm.
5. After entering the email sent from CoinEx, click [Reconfirm].
6. After confirming your information, and then click [Authorize].
7. Back to the red packet page, and click [Refresh] on the bottom of the page. After that, you can share the photo or the link to your friends or group for receiving red packet.
How to receive red packets ?
1. Scan QR code of CoinEx red packet, enter email address bound CoinEx account, click [Open].
2. After receiving the red packets successfully, the coins will be transferred to your CoinEx account automatically,
1. Red packet function only can only be used in CoinEx App
2. Each red packet is available to one email address only.
3. Unregistered users should complete the registration within 7 days after receiving red packet, otherwise red packet will fail to be transferred to their accounts.
4. For unregistered users who have received red packets, if fail to fill in referral code during registration, the first red packet sender will be their referee.
5. Red packets not opened within 48H will be refunded.