What is anti-phishing code?
The anti-phishing code is a security feature provided by CoinEx, which supports users to add a personalized anti-phishing code to their account to strengthen account security. After the anti-phishing code is enabled, the content of the email sent by CoinEx will contain the anti-phishing code you set, which can identify whether the received email is from the official CoinEx website to prevent phishing scams.
How to set up anti-phishing code ?
1. Go to CoinEx website www.coinex.com, log in your account, click [Account Settings] from the menu of [Account] in the top-right corner.
2. Find out the [Security Settings] section, and then click [Settings] on the right of [Anti-phishing Code].
3. Get and enter email verification code, and then click [Next].
4. Set a personalized anti-phishing code, and then click [Next].
Note: Anti-phishing code contains 4 to 20 characters with uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers. It is recommended that you set an anti-phishing code that can be easily identified by you.
5.After resetting, the content of the email sent by CoinEx will contain the anti-phishing code you set, which can identify whether the received email is from the official CoinEx website and prevent phishing scams.
1. Check out whether incoming mail comes from CoinEx with the anti-phishing code;
2. Do not tell anyone your fishing code, including CoinEx customer service.