What should you do before using Mercuryo in CoinEx?
1. Register your CoinEx account and enable 2FA
Before using Mercuryo, you should register a CoinEx account and enable two-factor authentication. Please check out the step-by-step guide here:
How to Register and Log In to Your CoinEx Account
How to Bind Google Authenticator
2. Prepare valid ID documents
You need to complete ID verification when using Mercuryo. Please prepare your ID card, passport, or driving license in advance.
If you've encountered any issues when using Mercuryo, please refer to the FAQ or submit a ticket for further assistance.
How to Purchase Cryptos via Mercuryo?
1. Log in to CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com) and click [Fiat] at the top navigation bar.
2. Click [Buy], select the crypto and fiat currency, then choose Mercuryo and click the [Buy] button. (Take BTC as an example)
3. Enter the amount to buy on the order page, and click [Confirm Purchase] after double check.
Note: There are minimum and maximum order limits on Mercuryo. Please adjust your buying amount accordingly.
4. Read the "Attention" notes carefully, then click [Got it and visit now] to access Mercuryo website.
5. Enter your email address and double-check the order information, confirm the agreements, then click [Continue].
6. Select email or phone number as the verification method, and click [Send code]. (Take email as an example)
7. Enter the email code to proceed further.
8. Select your country, submit government-issued identification documents and a selfie to complete KYC.
9. Double-check payment details, and click the block below to continue.
10. Fill in your credit card information and click the block to complete the payment.
11. After the payment is completed, you can log into your CoinEx account to check your deposit records.
1. Reference Price displayed on CoinEx is an estimated number. The final price is subject to the price quoted by Mercuryo.
2. After purchasing, you can check the order status on Mercuryo; Meanwhile, you can track the deposit status under the Deposit Records on CoinEx.
3. If you’ve encountered any issues during the process, please contact Mercuryo customer support for further assistance.