1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and select [Futures Markets] under [Futures] at the top navigation.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click [Pending Order] to view open orders in the current market. To cancel an order, click [Cancel] on the right side of the page.
Note: To view open orders in all markets at once, uncheck the [Show current market] option.
3. Switch to [Order History] to check historical orders in the current market. You can also uncheck the [Show current market] option to view historical orders across all markets simultaneously.
1. Visit CoinEx official website (https://www.coinex.com), log in to your account, and select [Futures Orders] under [Orders] in the top-right corner.
2. Switch to [Pending Orders] to view all open orders. To cancel an order, you can click [Cancel] on the right side of the page or click [Cancel All] to cancel all orders simultaneously.
Note: If you want to check pending orders in a specific market, you can search for the keywords in the [Market] column.
3. Click [Order history] to check order records across all markets. Additionally, you can navigate to [Execution History] and [Funding Fee] to access more information.