1. Crypto loan and Margin Trading are available on CoinEx for all users to long/short cryptocurrency.
2. The upper limit to the funds you can borrow is determined by the highest leverage for your account. Currently, the highest leverage available is 5X.
3. CoinEx provides users who want to borrow funds with risk management services and monitors their margin accounts with risk management.
4. By using our services, you agree and consent for CoinEx to lower or liquidate your positions upon expiration or risk of bankruptcy.
5. You should obey local laws in your jurisdiction and guarantee that you will not be using the services for any illegal activity or with illegal financial resources in margin trading.
6. You should carefully consider and be aware of the risks of crypto/margin trading before using the services.
7. The actions in Margin Trading are of your own will and you accept all the potential risks and gains therewith.
8. You are aware of the fees required for borrowing and margin trading on CoinEx and agree to pay the fees as required.
9. You authorize CoinEx to carry out necessary risk control operations on your Margin Account, including lowering positions, liquidating positions and auto-payment, and accept the results for the operations.
10. You may not be able to withdraw your funds upon bankruptcy (Margin Account Assets < Borrowed Funds + Interest ). On that occasion, CoinEx will cover the short amount and the withdrawal will be resumed on your account after you clear your debt.
11. CoinEx reserves the right to suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services, including borrowing funds and margin trading.