Calculated by a series of cryptographic algorithms, address is a long string of character codes, and each wallet has a unique address. Once created, all blockchain wallet addresses cannot be changed. The address is like a "bank account" for transferring or receiving money.
Articles in this section
- FAQ about Deposit
- FAQ about Withdrawal
- What is Address?
- What is Transaction ID ?
- What is Confirmation?
- What is Multi-protocol USDT?
- What is a Label Coin (Memo/Tag/Payment ID)?
- What is “Smart Contract” and what can it do?
- What should I do if I deposit/withdraw to the wrong address?
- Why is my available withdrawal amount less than my actual amount?