1. Visit https://www.coinex.com/ and log in to your account, choose [Withdraw] in the drop-down menu of [Assets] on the upper right corner.
2. Take USDT-TRC20 as an example:
(1) Select coin [USDT]
(2) Click [Normal Transfer]
(3) Select Public Chain [TRC20]
(4) Enter Withdrawal Address
(5) Enter Receive Amount (Receive Amount=Deduction-Withdrawal Fees)
(6) Double-check transaction details and click [Withdraw]
3. Depending on which 2FA you use, enter [SMS code] or [Google Authenticator code] for verification.
4. After 2FA is verified, you will receive a system email with the subject of [CoinEx] Withdrawal Confirmation. If you failed to receive the confirmation email, please click [Resend Email] on the Withdraw Detail page.Confirm the withdrawal amount, withdrawal address, and network, and click [Reconfirm].
Note: For security purpose, this link is valid for ONLY 30 minutes. If you did not perform this action, please change your password or submit a ticket.
5. After double-checking the withdrawal information, click [Approve] to submit the withdrawal request.
6. Once the withdrawal is sent, you will receive a system email with the subject of [CoinEx] Notification on Approved Withdrawal Request.
If you did not confirm the withdrawal in the confirmation email within 24 hours, your withdrawal request will be canceled automatically and the assets won’t be deducted from your account.
1. If you want to withdraw cryptos to another CoinEx account, it is recommended to use [Inter-User Transfer] with 0 fee.
2. The network crowdedness, withdrawal speed, withdrawal fees, the number of confirmations required, etc, may vary on different networks. When submitting a withdrawal request on CoinEx, please confirm that the network you choose is the SAME as the network you select on the receiving platform. Otherwise, it may cause irretrievable asset loss.
3. Please confirm if a Tag/Memo is required by the recipient when withdrawing Label Coin. Otherwise, it may cause irretrievable asset loss.