What should I do before using Paxful in CoinEx?
Registered your CoinEx account.
You're required to complete the registration process of your CoinEx before using Paxful.
You can find the step by step guides on how to complete registration here:
How to register and sign in to your CoinEx account?
Add 2FA authentication for your CoinEx account.
Before purchasing digital currencies using Paxful, it's mandatory to bind Google Authenticator or phone number for the security of your assets.
You can find the step by step guides on how to add a 2FA authenticator here:
How to add a phone number?
How to bind Google Authenticator?
How to purchase crypto by Paxful?
Tip: Currently users can only buy BTC via Paxful payment partner on CoinEx
1. Visit the CoinEx website https://www.coinex.com and click [Fiat] on the top navigation bar after successfully signed in to your account.
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy and the fiat currency to spend, then select Paxful and click [Buy].
3. Enter the amount of fiat currency you want to spend and click [Confirm Purchase].
4. Carefully read and accept the reminder and then click [Got it and visit now].
5. Select the payment method based on your need, and click [Review Offer]. (Here take Visa Debit/Credit Card as an illustration.)
6. After confirming the price information and payment method, click [Get verified] to the next step.
7. Fill in the mobile number, enter [phone confirmation code] or [call me] to complete phone number verification, and click [Get verified].
9. After completing ID verification, enter the bank card information to complete the payment.
For the next steps, please refer to Paxful Help Center.
10. After completing the order, you can go back to your CoinEx account and check the BTC deposit record here.
For more FAQs, please refer to Paxful Help Center.